Location | Space Center Houston Boardroom
Join Space Center Houston and North American Training and Development, Inc. for a 3-day executive professional development workshop exploring and amplifying the leader in you. This immersive leadership workshop will examine the psychology behind human performance, dive into an advanced implementation of leadership models and unlock the keys to building team effectiveness from development to measuring performance. Learners will explore Situational Leadership behaviors and complete a leadership self-assessment questionnaire, as well as walk away with a personalized action plan for amplifying their leadership capabilities.
This workshop is designed to increase participants’ overall, holistic leadership effectiveness and is designed for professionals in the director or executive stage of their careers.
3-Day Workshop Agenda Overview
Each day of the workshop begins at 8:45 a.m. and ends at 5 p.m. CST.
- November 27 | Day 1: Understanding Human Behavior
- The Performance Equation, Assessing Employee Needs and Satisfaction, and more
- Guest speaker: Joy Kelly, Vice President, Jacobs
- November 28 | Day 2: Developing Your Leadership Skills
- Leadership and Power Defined, the Evolution of Leadership Thought, Situational Leadership and more
- Guest speaker: Bob Cavnar, Co-Founder, Cavnar Companies, LLC
- November 29 | Day 3: Building Team Effectiveness
- Increasing Team Effectiveness, Stages of Team Development, Characteristics of High Performing Teams and more
- Guest speaker: William Harris, President & CEO, Space Center Houston
About North American Training and Development, Inc. (NATD)
North American Training and Development, Inc. was founded in 1975 by Dr. Walter E. Natemeyer. NATD designs and conducts personal effectiveness, team building and leadership training programs. NATD is also a leader in the design and development of questionnaires to assess employee needs and satisfaction, professional competencies, management practices, and team/organizational effectiveness.
NATD’s training programs are consistently rated “outstanding” by our participants, and our staff provides a superior level of personal service and attention to our client organizations.
Registration is $1,500 per person ($500 per workshop day). Members receive a 10% discount on registration. This includes the live, on-site workshop instruction with Dr. Natemeyer, a presentation from a prominent local guest speaker and catered meals (snacks and lunch) each day.