“Intelligent fun” defines the way groups describe their Space Center Houston experience - a day when they’ve gone inside a shuttle carrier aircraft, explored NASA Johnson Space Center, seen flown spacecraft and more. We discount the price, not the experience!
With more than 400 things to see and do, including a variety of ever changing experiences, Space Center Houston is a must-do group destination. We invite you to discover space exploration through its exciting present, its dramatic history, and its compelling future.
Reasons to Book Your Visit
Space Center Houston is a nonprofit science and space learning center, the first Smithsonian Affiliate in the greater Houston area and the Official Visitor Center for NASA Johnson Space Center.
- Walk underneath our new, twice-flown SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket. This is one of just two Falcon 9 rockets on display in the world.
- A must see is the international landmark Independence Plaza, presented by Boeing. Touch interactive displays, see NASA artifacts and learn about the legacy of the space shuttle program.
- Meet an Astronaut every Friday and Saturday and hear fascinating stories about their space adventures.
- Learn how astronauts live and work aboard the International Space Station in the New Perspectives presentation. Explore the technology developed by NASA and other in the International Space Station Gallery.
- Watch a film in Space Center Theater with stunning 4K ultra-high definition on the giant five-story screen.
- See flown spacecraft such as Apollo 17, walk through Skylab Trainer and see actual Moon rocks in the Starship Gallery.
- Board the NASA Tram Tour and see history in the making. Stops include the newly restored Apollo Mission Control Center, astronaut training facilities and Rocket Park, where you will see the enormous Saturn V rocket. A free NASA Boarding Pass is required for all NASA Tram Tours. NASA Boarding Passes are available in the Space Center Houston app the day of your visit.
- Space Center Houston strives to ensure that the nonprofit is an accessible and accepting destination. That essential work has been recognized by the International Board of Credentialing and Continuing Education Standards. The science and space exploration learning center is the first of its kind to be designated as a Certified Autism Center by the IBCCES.
- This and much more, combined with a galactic group discount!
1. Get your group together
To be eligible for the best discount ($15.95 per ticket), the group must purchase a minimum of twenty (20) tickets and prepay 7 days in advance of the visit date.
2. Place your order
Register online OR call +1 281-283-4755 to pay with a credit card OR submit the order form via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax to +1 281-283-4766 or mail to Space Center Houston Reservations, 1601 NASA Parkway, Houston, TX 77058.
3. Arrive at Space Center Houston
Be ready to enjoy a day of exploration, discovery, excitement, education and fun all rolled into one.
Reservations and pricingWith our special group discount, you can save up to 46 percent off admission and as a bonus groups will receive one (1) free ticket for every twenty (20) tickets purchased. Group discounts are not available for same-day visits. See the prepaid group rate or pay–on-arrival information to make your selection.
Prepaid group rate - $15.95
Pay your group order at least 7 days in advance to receive the prepaid group rate of $15.95 per person. Additional tickets on your date of visit or under 7 days, may be purchased at the discounted rate of $17.95 per person, additional complimentary tickets will not apply. Prepay via credit card online or by calling our Reservations department at +1 281-283-4755 or submit the group order form via email, fax or mail.
Pay-on-arrival group rate - $17.95
Not able to prepay for your visit? No worries, call Space Center Houston group reservations at +1 281-283-4755 at least 24 hours in advance of your group’s visit to reserve your group tickets. The pay-on-arrival rate of $17.95 per person which is a group savings of over 40 percent.
Enhance your experience
Group visit frequently asked questions
Refund Policy: All tickets are non-refundable