A Martian summer: robots, rovers and fun
Space Center Houston offers a variety of age-appropriate, educational camp experiences three times each year, during spring break, summer and the fall and winter holidays. Your child will engage in science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) activities, while learning about space exploration. Campers will participate in innovative robotics challenges, take part in space-themed interactive experiences and explore all that Space Center Houston has to offer!
Registration is now open. Follow the links below to see pricing and register for age specific camps or contact our Reservations Department at +1 281-283-4755 for assistance.
General camp information
- Wait lists are available for sold-out camps.
- Check-in is 8:15-8:30 a.m.
- Checkout is 3-3:15 p.m.
- Before-care is available 7-8:15 a.m., cost is $15 per day.
- After-care is available 3:15-6 p.m., cost is $15 per day.
- Before and/or after-care MUST be scheduled and paid for 48 hours prior to the date needed.
- For more information, download our Policies and Procedures (pdf) and Parent Day Camp Guide (pdf).
The following mandatory forms MUST be received five (5) business days prior to the first day of camp. Forms can be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click the links below to download each mandatory form.
Cancellations must be emailed to email@example.com and received no later than 14 business days before the first day of camp in order to receive a full refund. Cancellations made after the 14-business-day deadline will not be refunded. If Space Center Houston cancels a camp, a full refund will be issued to all registrants.
New for summer 2017
Pricing for meal plan is $43 for the week and must be purchased two business days prior to first day of camp.
- Monday: hot dog
- Tuesday: cheese pizza
- Wednesday: hamburger
- Thursday: chicken tenders
- Friday: grilled cheese sandwich
All meals will include the following:
- Chips: choice of Lays® potato chips, Cheetos® or Doritos®
- Beverage: choice of water, small Powerade® or milk
- Snack: small yogurt, apple sauce or fruit cup
- Tour of Independence Plaza to include historic shuttle carrier aircraft, NASA 905.
- Space Center Houston shows, exhibits, films and theaters.
- Plaza exhibit – Science Fiction, Science Future.
- Behind the scenes tram tours of NASA Johnson Space Center.
- Campers will be provided with one (1) camp T-shirt during camp check-in.
- Campers will be required to wear the camp T-shirt daily.
- Additional camp T-shirts may be purchased for $15 during camp check-in.
- Commemorative camp patches are available for $7 and can be purchased during camp check-in.