Space Center Houston is home to the Educator Resource Center (ERC) for NASA Johnson Space Center (JSC). We are their Official Visitor Center and one of the world’s leading science and space exploration learning centers.
ERCs are located throughout the United States and help teachers obtain and utilize NASA’s educational resources.
Both formal and informal educators can leverage NASA and Space Center Houston’s expertise. Teachers can benefit from in-service and pre-service training using NASA instructional products emphasizing science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM).
To make an appointment to visit our Educator Resource Center or to request materials, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 281-283-4728.
Let us help you make connections to
- Educator professional development information and workshops including the Space Exploration Educators Conference (SEEC)
- NASA STEM teaching resources for K-18
- NASA mobile apps and educational technology
- Educational programs and opportunities, such as Aerospace Scholars, Digital Learning Network, and Amateur Radio on the International Space Station
- Updates about NASA and other STEM challenges
- Home School Day parent workshop
- Space Center University for educators
- Space Exploration Educators Conference (SEEC)
- Space Center Houston summer educator workshop topics and dates to be announced shortly
- NASA educator opportunities
- NASA educational resources: Educators may review and duplicate lesson plans and curriculum materials related to NASA while visiting our ERC.
- NASA educational publications: A wide selection of NASA publications are available through NASA website for educators, many of which may be downloaded for free. Educators can use these materials to research a variety of space and science topics.
- Helpful websites for educators
The ERC at Space Center Houston supports educators in Colorado, Kansas, Nebraska, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota and Texas. Click here to see ERC locations for other states.
Educator Resource Center
1601 NASA Parkway
Houston, Texas 77058
For information on additional Space Center Houston education opportunities, click here.
- Aug. 9 – Middle school Stars & STEM
- Aug. 11 – Cub Scout Camp-In
- Aug. 11 – Bear Scout Camp-In
- Aug. 15 – Middle school Stars & STEM
- Aug. 16 – Elementary Stars & STEM
- Aug. 18 – Girl Scout Camp-In (Cadettes)
- Aug. 22 – High school Stars & STEM
- Aug. 23 – Middle school Stars & STEM
- Aug. 25 – Girl Scout Camp-In (Juniors)
- Sept. 1 – FIRST LEGO League Camp-In
- Sept. 8 – Webelos Camp-In
- Sept. 15 – Girl Scout Camp-In (Juniors)
- Sept. 22 – Sensory Friendly Event
- Sept. 29 – Bear Scout Camp-In
- Sept. 29 – Cub Scout Camp-In
- Sept. 28 – Boy Scout Camp-In
Be among the first to get news about education resources and programs by signing up for our email communications.