The Level 9 Tour is the ultimate VIP experience, giving unprecedented behind-the-scenes access to the real world of NASA as well as more than 400 things to see and do at Space Center Houston.
On the four- to five-hour guided tour of NASA Johnson Space Center, explore where and how astronauts train, learn how NASA Mission Control communicates with the International Space Station and discover the past, present and future of space exploration.
Visit iconic locations such as Christopher C. Kraft Mission Control and enter the historic Mission Operations Control Room (MOCR) from which NASA led Gemini, Apollo, and early space shuttle missions. Tour current Mission Control and explore Rocket Park, home to the massive Saturn V rocket, the most powerful rocket ever flown. Walk the floor of the Space Vehicle Mockup Facility in Building 9 where astronauts train and scientists and engineers develop the next generation of space exploration vehicles.
Our highly trained guides will lead you through your experience sharing interesting information and answering your questions.
Level 9 Tours include a second-day ticket allowing you to return another day to explore Space Center Houston and its unique artifacts. Discover our flown spacecraft, touch a moon and Mars rock, explore a shuttle carrier aircraft and more.
Level 9 Tours take place Monday through Friday and participants must check in and gather at the tour start location by 10:45 a.m. or 11:15 a.m., depending on the tour. Tickets are $179.95 each. The maximum group size for a Level 9 Tour is 12. Participants must be 14 years old or older to take the Level 9 Tour.
- Advance reservations must be made at least one day prior to visit. Tickets may be purchased on the day of the tour at the Space Center Houston Guest Services Desk if seats are available (tickets often sell out far in advance of the tour).
- Cancellations must be made two weeks prior to the date of visit to be refunded. Tickets purchased less than two weeks from the date of the visit will be nonrefundable. Date changes or reschedules must also be done two weeks prior to the visit date.
- If you use a wheelchair, please inform us in the “Order Notes” during your purchase.
- Personal effects may be required to be locked in tour vehicle while touring sensitive areas.
- Cell phone calls in the van or in the buildings on the tour are prohibited. However, you may use a cell phone to take photos while touring approved areas.
- Building availability is subject to change based on safety regulations and astronaut training schedules.
- Food allergies or special dietary requirements? Let us know in the “order notes” box at check out.
Order tickets online or call +1 281-283-4755 to schedule your Level 9 Tour.