Houston, Texas, USA
|GUEST AGE||SAVE $5 ONLINE||DOOR PRICE||MEMBERSHIP|
UP TO 4 PEOPLE
- Hours of operation subject to change without notice due to unforeseen events or circumstances. For a complete calendar click here.
- Parking at Space Center Houston is $6.
- Wear tennis shoes. Exploring Space Center Houston is a mind-blowing and all-day affair.
- Bring a backpack or a bag. It can seem impossible to lug around your souvenirs and stuff all day.
- Charge your camera and bring an extra set of batteries. Photography is allowed everywhere but inside our theaters.
- Bring the whole family, except your pets. They aren’t allowed.
- Come hungry. Our Zero-G Diner has everything from salads and Italian to Tex-Mex and Asian. We even have a Starbucks.
- Outside picnic tables are available. No outside food allowed in the center.
- Have questions or need more information? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Space Center Houston Membership
Special online offer! Become an Annual Member for only $3 more than a regularly priced adult admission ticket and receive Free Admission for an Entire Year!
For more information on Memberships, please CLICK HERE or call 281-244-2105.
- Downtown Aquarium
- Houston Museum of Natural Science
- Option ticket: choice of Houston Zoo OR Kemah Boardwalk All-Day Rides Pass
- Option ticket: choice of Children’s Museum OR Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
You’ll skip most ticket lines, too. The CityPASS pocket sized booklet of admission tickets is valid for nine days beginning the first day of booklet use.
The award-winning Astronaut Audio Tour will help guide you through Space Center Houston. Narrated by John Glenn, Gene Cernan, Alan Bean, Gene Kranz, Shannon Lucid, Eileen Collins and others, this tour provides insight from the real space pioneers who made the dream a reality.
The audio tour is designed to provide an insight into the real space pioneers who made the dream a reality. Walk with people who have dedicated their life to exploring space.
We offer different audio tours for adults and children. Choose the tour best suited for you by pressing a number on your players keypad. Also, we now have audio guides available in Spanish.
Learning our space history is the best way to prepare for the future.
Walkway to the Stars
You create your own custom brick paver with a special message etched into stone. Honor your hero with three lines of text with up to 16 characters per line. Learn more.
Parties of 15 or more
$10.95/ticket - Reservations pre-paid and made at least one week in advance.
$12.95/ticket - Reservations made at least 24 hours in advance.
Get one (1) FREE ticket for each fifteen (15) tickets purchased. Children under 4 are FREE.
Get more information on Group Pricing, or call the Space Center Houston Reservations Hotline at 281-283-4755.