REASONS TO BOOK YOUR VISIT
BIG SAVINGS ON FAMILY FUN!
Group tickets are up to 50% off regular admission price.
Space Center Houston, the Official Visitors Center of NASA’s Johnson Space Center, offers a full day of interactive group fun for all ages. With six different major sections as well as a variety of ever changing exhibits, Space Center Houston is a MUST DO destination.
We invite you to experience space from its dramatic history and exciting present to its compelling future.
- Test your skills at the “Space Shuttle Flight Simulator Experience” presented by Southwest Airlines as well as experience over 42 hands-on-activities in “Feel of Space“
- See large screen space films in the “Space Center Theater and Astronaut Gallery“. Home of Texas largest big screen theater featuring “To be An Astronaut” and “International Space Station”.
- Experience first-hand the thrill and excitement of witnessing an actual Space Shuttle launch in “Blast Off Theater“.
- See actual space capsules such as Apollo 17, walk through the “Skylab Trainer” and touch a “real” moon rock in the “Starship Gallery“.
- Go where the public cannot go – on the “behind-the-scenes” NASA Tram Tour at NASA’s Johnson Space Center. Stops include Rocket Park home to Apollo 18, Building 9 where astronauts train, Building 30N home of the “Apollo Era” Mission Control and many other astronaut training areas.