Space Center Houston offers a variety of age-appropriate, educational camp experiences four times each year, during spring break, summer, fall holidays and winter holidays. Your child will engage in science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) activities, while learning about space exploration. Campers will participate in innovative robotics challenges, take part in space-themed interactive experiences and explore all that Space Center Houston has to offer!
Registration is now open. Follow the links below to see pricing and register for age-specific camps or contact our Reservations Department at +1 281-283-4755 for assistance.
General camp information
- Wait lists are available for sold-out camps. Contact our Reservations Department at +1 281-283-4755 or email@example.com to be added to the waitlist.
- Check-in is 8:15-8:30 a.m.
- Checkout is 3-3:15 p.m.
- Before-care is available 7-8:15 a.m., cost is $15 per day.
- After-care is available 3:15-6 p.m., cost is $15 per day.
- Before- and/or after-care MUST be scheduled and paid 48 hours prior to the date needed.
- For more information, download our Policies and Procedures (pdf) and fall day camp Parent Guide (pdf) or winter day camp Parent Guide (pdf).
The medical information and image release forms MUST be received five business days prior to the first day of camp. Camp registrants will receive an email to electronically sign the forms prior to the camp. If you do not receive the electronic forms, please complete the forms below and submit them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellations must be emailed to email@example.com and received no later than 14 business days before the first day of camp in order to receive a full refund. Cancellations made after the 14-business-day deadline will not be refunded. If Space Center Houston cancels a camp, a full refund will be issued to all registrants.
New for 2017
- Tuesday: Hot dog
- Wednesday: Cheese pizza
- Thursday: Chicken tenders
- Friday: Hamburger
All meals will include the following:
- Chips: choice of Lays® potato chips, Cheetos® or Doritos®
- Beverage: choice of water, small Powerade® or milk
- Snack: small yogurt, apple sauce or fruit cup
- Tour of Independence Plaza to include historic shuttle carrier aircraft NASA 905.
- Space Center Houston shows, exhibits, films and theaters.
- Plaza exhibit – Destination Moon: The Apollo 11 Mission
- Behind the scenes tram tours of NASA Johnson Space Center.
- Campers will be provided with one camp T-shirt during camp check-in.
- Campers will be required to wear the camp T-shirt daily.
- Additional camp T-shirts may be purchased for $15 during camp check-in.
- Commemorative camp patches are available for $7 and can be purchased during camp check-in.